Touch the trail map to download!
EXCITING NEWS: KLM Royal Dutch airlines who have donated the trail map competition prize for 2 tickets to fly anywhere in the KLM worldwide network. Terms and Conditions apply.
We have medium sized dragons which will be in locations around Norwich from 4th July – 5th September for more detail go to the SCHOOL page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Prize includes one pair of Economy Class return tickets from Norwich Airport to any destination in KLM Royal Dutch Airlines worldwide network. Flights are via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Prize includes flight taxes. Tickets are subject to availability.
• Each return ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together). One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult must accompany any children or infant.
• KLM is not responsible for transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense.
• Booking period starts on 07 SEPTEMBER 2015 and finishes on 15 DECEMBER 2015.
• Travel period starts on 05 OCTOBER 2015 and finishes on 30 JUNE 2016
• Flights are subject to embargo between 15 DECEMBER 2015-15 JANUARY 2016 and between 20– 30 MARCH 2016.
• Booking must be made at least 28 days before the preferred date of travel.
• No extension of the dates is allowed.
• No change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail in the tickets is allowed once these have been issued.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
• Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of the prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent or legal guardian.
• Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.
• Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.
Free parking during the duration of the trip from Norwich International Airport.